Many of you are now in the process of planning your trip to Norway
Having a good travel guide is a must to get the most out of your journey.
Lonely Planet Norway – Travel Guide Paperback – May 15, 2018
Inside Lonely Planet Norway Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – lifestyle, multiculturalism, economy, history, Vikings, independence, landscapes, national parks, wildlife, environment, forestry, Sami, religion, arts, architecture, music, literature, cinema, cuisine, drinks
- Free, convenient pull-out Oslo map (included in print version), plus over 50 color maps
- Covers Southern Norway, Central Norway, Bergen, the Southwestern Fjords, the Western Fjords, Trondelag, Nordland, the Far North, Svalbard and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Norway, our most comprehensive guide to Norway, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.