When I search the internet and find so many interesting blogs, I sure wished I had more time on my hands to just sit and read. Here are some of my last finds. All of them truly interesting and well worth a look.
- Beth Gaitlin’s blog “So many ancestors” Covering genealogy, family history, historical events and places, and anything else related!
- Laila N. Christiansen’s blog “Slekt og slikt”. Christiansen is an experienced and knowledgable Norwegian genealogist. The blog is in Norwegian, but helped by the Google translate app. that is available on her blog, you should be able to understand most of it.
- Diana R Thompson’s blog “Fjeld Township” is a blog about ancestors from Nelson County, North Dakota. Fjeld is an actual township in this county. It is a blog about her Norwegian ancestors, who settled in Nelson County and the ancestors of others who settled in Nelson, North Dakota. Along with random acts of genealogical kindness, you can expect to see information regarding Norway and Norwegian ancestors.
- Jenny from the United States immigrated to Norway in 2013. This blog is where she writes about her experiences in her new homeland. The good, the bad and the ugly. She also Writes alittle bit about genealogy
- Evelyn from Kentucky fell in love and found a new home in Norway. Here is her blog.